I was born in 1936, I lost a lot of schooling through ill-health before Secondary Modern senior school then worked in a bookshop at 15. From 17 ½ yrs till my retirement I did a variety of jobs also doing 2 years of Negotiated Studies in Art & Design at 52 my writing has been for my own pleasure, poetry short stories, articles one of which was published in Saga Magazine & a poem in Woman’s Realm all of the rest, about 100 were published by Poetry Guild, Rivacre Press, Poetry Council, Sunday Mercury, Arriva l Press, Cremer Press, International Library of Poetry, Anchor Books, Forward Press & Triumph House & with Pens. I have started my life story & got up to my 1st Marriage of 25 yrs. Since then I have written holiday diaries as I have travelled abroad since my divorce then later re-married & considered writing the story of my travels. My ambition is to have a short story published.
- Follow on WordPress.com
- The Benefits of Joining a Writers Group
- Pens meeting report 01 August 2017
- 3 Things That Make a Great 1st Line
- Do We Need to Write a Consequence for Every Action?
- Everything That Will Tempt You to Quit Writing–and How to Deal with It
- Getting Yourself to Write
- What Can You Write in 15 Minutes?
- Pens Annual Outing – 2017
- How to Instantly Add Depth to Your Story
- Hooking the Reader with a Killer Opening to Your Book
Go Straight to