I was born in 1936, I lost a lot of schooling through ill-health before Secondary Modern senior school then worked in a bookshop at 15. From 17 ½ yrs till my retirement I did a variety of jobs also doing 2 years of Negotiated Studies in Art & Design at 52 my writing has been for my own pleasure, poetry short stories, articles one of which was published in Saga Magazine & a poem in Woman’s Realm all of the rest, about 100 were published by Poetry Guild, Rivacre Press, Poetry Council, Sunday Mercury, Arriva l Press, Cremer Press, International Library of Poetry, Anchor Books, Forward Press & Triumph House & with Pens. I have started my life story & got up to my 1st Marriage of 25 yrs. Since then I have written holiday diaries as I have travelled abroad since my divorce then later re-married & considered writing the story of my travels. My ambition is to have a short story published.
- Follow on WordPress.com
- Getting Over Yourself: Advice for Novelists
- Exhibitions featuring Petra’s work
- Free Editing Comes to AWP Writers Club!
- 16 Ideas of How to Promote Your Book Before and During Launch
- How to Find a Good Editor for Your Book
- Editing 101: The Price of Editing
- Finding Writing Fascination (and Inspiration!)
- Announcing A Writer’s Path Writers Club: Creating Benefits For Writers
- Pens Meeting Report 19 September 2017!
- How to Begin to Write Poetry
Go Straight to