I was born in 1936, I lost a lot of schooling through ill-health before Secondary Modern senior school then worked in a bookshop at 15. From 17 ½ yrs till my retirement I did a variety of jobs also doing 2 years of Negotiated Studies in Art & Design at 52 my writing has been for my own pleasure, poetry short stories, articles one of which was published in Saga Magazine & a poem in Woman’s Realm all of the rest, about 100 were published by Poetry Guild, Rivacre Press, Poetry Council, Sunday Mercury, Arriva l Press, Cremer Press, International Library of Poetry, Anchor Books, Forward Press & Triumph House & with Pens. I have started my life story & got up to my 1st Marriage of 25 yrs. Since then I have written holiday diaries as I have travelled abroad since my divorce then later re-married & considered writing the story of my travels. My ambition is to have a short story published.
- Follow Pens of Erdington on WordPress.com
- New AWP Services Available!
- Do You Think Technology is Good for Writers?
- Less Than One Month Left For the Writing Contest!
- Using Mythology to Improve Your Writing
- How Every Writer Has Their Own Method
- Critiquing: Giving and Getting the Gold
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Writing
- How to Avoid Being too Wordy in Your Writing: Clause and Effect
- Who Else: Writing Secondary and Minor Characters
- How to Hold a Writers’ Retreat
Go Straight to