- Follow on WordPress.com
- The Benefits of Joining a Writers Group
- Pens meeting report 01 August 2017
- 3 Things That Make a Great 1st Line
- Do We Need to Write a Consequence for Every Action?
- Everything That Will Tempt You to Quit Writing–and How to Deal with It
- Getting Yourself to Write
- What Can You Write in 15 Minutes?
- Pens Annual Outing – 2017
- How to Instantly Add Depth to Your Story
- Hooking the Reader with a Killer Opening to Your Book
Go Straight to
Category Archives: Val Inchley
As promised, this is the wonderful presentation produced by Dr Val Inchley for her mini workshop on the topic at our recent Pens meeting. Although missing the most eloquent dialogue and discussion, it holds a comprehensive collection of information in … Continue reading