- Follow on WordPress.com
- Getting Over Yourself: Advice for Novelists
- Exhibitions featuring Petra’s work
- Free Editing Comes to AWP Writers Club!
- 16 Ideas of How to Promote Your Book Before and During Launch
- How to Find a Good Editor for Your Book
- Editing 101: The Price of Editing
- Finding Writing Fascination (and Inspiration!)
- Announcing A Writer’s Path Writers Club: Creating Benefits For Writers
- Pens Meeting Report 19 September 2017!
- How to Begin to Write Poetry
Go Straight to
Category Archives: Tori Clements
Christmas Eve might just be the longest day of the year. As soon as my eyes pop open, I know something great is coming, but it’s just not here—not yet. It’s cold outside the covers, but I wriggle my way … Continue reading
I don’t know if you’re like me but I’ve got a disease. My heart is sick With spiritual amnesia. Now, I could take in my fill of sermons and songs, But it won’t be long till I’ve already forgotten The … Continue reading
Imagine this: a place of perfection, With no tears, no pain, and no rejection, Where flawless triune community dwells, And the sweetest song of spotless saints swells Into worship which stirs the affections Of the people bought for His possession … Continue reading