- Follow on WordPress.com
- The Benefits of Joining a Writers Group
- Pens meeting report 01 August 2017
- 3 Things That Make a Great 1st Line
- Do We Need to Write a Consequence for Every Action?
- Everything That Will Tempt You to Quit Writing–and How to Deal with It
- Getting Yourself to Write
- What Can You Write in 15 Minutes?
- Pens Annual Outing – 2017
- How to Instantly Add Depth to Your Story
- Hooking the Reader with a Killer Opening to Your Book
Go Straight to
Category Archives: Tori Clements
Christmas Eve might just be the longest day of the year. As soon as my eyes pop open, I know something great is coming, but it’s just not here—not yet. It’s cold outside the covers, but I wriggle my way … Continue reading
I don’t know if you’re like me but I’ve got a disease. My heart is sick With spiritual amnesia. Now, I could take in my fill of sermons and songs, But it won’t be long till I’ve already forgotten The … Continue reading
Imagine this: a place of perfection, With no tears, no pain, and no rejection, Where flawless triune community dwells, And the sweetest song of spotless saints swells Into worship which stirs the affections Of the people bought for His possession … Continue reading