- Follow on WordPress.com
- Getting Over Yourself: Advice for Novelists
- Exhibitions featuring Petra’s work
- Free Editing Comes to AWP Writers Club!
- 16 Ideas of How to Promote Your Book Before and During Launch
- How to Find a Good Editor for Your Book
- Editing 101: The Price of Editing
- Finding Writing Fascination (and Inspiration!)
- Announcing A Writer’s Path Writers Club: Creating Benefits For Writers
- Pens Meeting Report 19 September 2017!
- How to Begin to Write Poetry
Go Straight to
Category Archives: Kate Faulkner
More thoughts on the Bonfire season All around the flames flicked like serpent’s tongues. Leaping like fiery demons seeking out crevices where their heat had yet to reach. Fluidity spreading covering ever-wider territory, oozing seeping. Then a last searing explosion … Continue reading