- Follow on WordPress.com
- The Benefits of Joining a Writers Group
- Pens meeting report 01 August 2017
- 3 Things That Make a Great 1st Line
- Do We Need to Write a Consequence for Every Action?
- Everything That Will Tempt You to Quit Writing–and How to Deal with It
- Getting Yourself to Write
- What Can You Write in 15 Minutes?
- Pens Annual Outing – 2017
- How to Instantly Add Depth to Your Story
- Hooking the Reader with a Killer Opening to Your Book
Go Straight to
Category Archives: Karen Cochrane
Please find some of Karen’s latest writing to thrill and inspire you. Jilted The skirt rustled and swaying around her settling like a forlorn cloud around her frozen body. So cold. So very cold. Frozen to the very depth of … Continue reading
Winner of the Pens ‘Wheelie Bin’ mini competition November 2015. Radio interference squealed and shrieked as the three aliens sat huddled together on the top of the windswept hill. ‘Earth to Central, Earth to Central, come in …….’ Antennas quivered … Continue reading
Reboot, username, Password, error, crash Reboot, username, Password, error, crash. Eyeballs burning, temples throbbing Spots before the eyes Brain collapsing, Laptop lobbing Watch that techno fly. Reboot, username, Password, error, crash Reboot, username, Password, error, crash. Brain a fogging, temples … Continue reading