- Follow on WordPress.com
- Getting Over Yourself: Advice for Novelists
- Exhibitions featuring Petra’s work
- Free Editing Comes to AWP Writers Club!
- 16 Ideas of How to Promote Your Book Before and During Launch
- How to Find a Good Editor for Your Book
- Editing 101: The Price of Editing
- Finding Writing Fascination (and Inspiration!)
- Announcing A Writer’s Path Writers Club: Creating Benefits For Writers
- Pens Meeting Report 19 September 2017!
- How to Begin to Write Poetry
Go Straight to
Category Archives: Karen Cochrane
Please find some of Karen’s latest writing to thrill and inspire you. Jilted The skirt rustled and swaying around her settling like a forlorn cloud around her frozen body. So cold. So very cold. Frozen to the very depth of … Continue reading
Winner of the Pens ‘Wheelie Bin’ mini competition November 2015. Radio interference squealed and shrieked as the three aliens sat huddled together on the top of the windswept hill. ‘Earth to Central, Earth to Central, come in …….’ Antennas quivered … Continue reading
Reboot, username, Password, error, crash Reboot, username, Password, error, crash. Eyeballs burning, temples throbbing Spots before the eyes Brain collapsing, Laptop lobbing Watch that techno fly. Reboot, username, Password, error, crash Reboot, username, Password, error, crash. Brain a fogging, temples … Continue reading