- Follow on WordPress.com
- The Benefits of Joining a Writers Group
- Pens meeting report 01 August 2017
- 3 Things That Make a Great 1st Line
- Do We Need to Write a Consequence for Every Action?
- Everything That Will Tempt You to Quit Writing–and How to Deal with It
- Getting Yourself to Write
- What Can You Write in 15 Minutes?
- Pens Annual Outing – 2017
- How to Instantly Add Depth to Your Story
- Hooking the Reader with a Killer Opening to Your Book
Go Straight to
Category Archives: Constructive Critique
You might like to check out the writing of Pens members who have submitted their work for consideration by other writers and readers. The latest, from Dr. Val Inchely, a short independent story – based on the original in the … Continue reading
Sudan by Petra Rohr-Rouendaal This is an extract from a memoire by Petra Rohr-Rouendaal about her work in the Sudan. Although Petra is relatively new to writing, she has added what is a delightful skill to her wide-ranging repertoire in … Continue reading