- Follow on WordPress.com
- Getting Over Yourself: Advice for Novelists
- Exhibitions featuring Petra’s work
- Free Editing Comes to AWP Writers Club!
- 16 Ideas of How to Promote Your Book Before and During Launch
- How to Find a Good Editor for Your Book
- Editing 101: The Price of Editing
- Finding Writing Fascination (and Inspiration!)
- Announcing A Writer’s Path Writers Club: Creating Benefits For Writers
- Pens Meeting Report 19 September 2017!
- How to Begin to Write Poetry
Go Straight to
Category Archives: Constructive Critique
You might like to check out the writing of Pens members who have submitted their work for consideration by other writers and readers. The latest, from Dr. Val Inchely, a short independent story – based on the original in the … Continue reading
Sudan by Petra Rohr-Rouendaal This is an extract from a memoire by Petra Rohr-Rouendaal about her work in the Sudan. Although Petra is relatively new to writing, she has added what is a delightful skill to her wide-ranging repertoire in … Continue reading