- Follow on WordPress.com
- The Benefits of Joining a Writers Group
- Pens meeting report 01 August 2017
- 3 Things That Make a Great 1st Line
- Do We Need to Write a Consequence for Every Action?
- Everything That Will Tempt You to Quit Writing–and How to Deal with It
- Getting Yourself to Write
- What Can You Write in 15 Minutes?
- Pens Annual Outing – 2017
- How to Instantly Add Depth to Your Story
- Hooking the Reader with a Killer Opening to Your Book
Go Straight to
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Please find some of Karen’s latest writing to thrill and inspire you. Jilted The skirt rustled and swaying around her settling like a forlorn cloud around her frozen body. So cold. So very cold. Frozen to the very depth of … Continue reading
As promised, this is the presentation that was given at the Pens meeting 20 July 2016 . Take a good look through as there is a lot of wonderful guidance to stimulate the creative little grey cells ! Click on … Continue reading
The Community Room was a hot bed of crime today as we learnt the intricacies of planning and writing a crime story. Lead by our very own Karen Cochrane, an in-depth analysis of the planning and execution of a crime … Continue reading