- Follow on WordPress.com
- Getting Over Yourself: Advice for Novelists
- Exhibitions featuring Petra’s work
- Free Editing Comes to AWP Writers Club!
- 16 Ideas of How to Promote Your Book Before and During Launch
- How to Find a Good Editor for Your Book
- Editing 101: The Price of Editing
- Finding Writing Fascination (and Inspiration!)
- Announcing A Writer’s Path Writers Club: Creating Benefits For Writers
- Pens Meeting Report 19 September 2017!
- How to Begin to Write Poetry
Go Straight to
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Please find some of Karen’s latest writing to thrill and inspire you. Jilted The skirt rustled and swaying around her settling like a forlorn cloud around her frozen body. So cold. So very cold. Frozen to the very depth of … Continue reading
As promised, this is the presentation that was given at the Pens meeting 20 July 2016 . Take a good look through as there is a lot of wonderful guidance to stimulate the creative little grey cells ! Click on … Continue reading
The Community Room was a hot bed of crime today as we learnt the intricacies of planning and writing a crime story. Lead by our very own Karen Cochrane, an in-depth analysis of the planning and execution of a crime … Continue reading