- Follow on WordPress.com
- The Benefits of Joining a Writers Group
- Pens meeting report 01 August 2017
- 3 Things That Make a Great 1st Line
- Do We Need to Write a Consequence for Every Action?
- Everything That Will Tempt You to Quit Writing–and How to Deal with It
- Getting Yourself to Write
- What Can You Write in 15 Minutes?
- Pens Annual Outing – 2017
- How to Instantly Add Depth to Your Story
- Hooking the Reader with a Killer Opening to Your Book
Go Straight to
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Dear Poetry Lovers I am sending your group details of the Torbay Open Poetry Competition with its first prize of a free weekend at Torbay Poetry Festival plus a cheque for £700. Good Writing, Torbay Poetry Festival team Patricia … Continue reading
Another fascinating and informative meeting sped past today; they say time flies when you are having fun, today was just that. With a select group plus one potential new member or at least a welcome visitor, we were treated to … Continue reading
This is an interesting project involving one of our Pens members. KickStarter projects are Crowd Funding the relatively new form of fund-raising. Please have a read, click-through to the site and see if you can help? Dear all, I am … Continue reading