- Follow on WordPress.com
- The Benefits of Joining a Writers Group
- Pens meeting report 01 August 2017
- 3 Things That Make a Great 1st Line
- Do We Need to Write a Consequence for Every Action?
- Everything That Will Tempt You to Quit Writing–and How to Deal with It
- Getting Yourself to Write
- What Can You Write in 15 Minutes?
- Pens Annual Outing – 2017
- How to Instantly Add Depth to Your Story
- Hooking the Reader with a Killer Opening to Your Book
Go Straight to
Monthly Archives: May 2016
After two wonderful hours of creative splendour, around 16,000 words made up some very diverse and most spectacular writing, here are just a few more that will try to describe today’s Pens meeting. With the inspirational Jan Watts in charge … Continue reading