- Follow on WordPress.com
- Getting Over Yourself: Advice for Novelists
- Exhibitions featuring Petra’s work
- Free Editing Comes to AWP Writers Club!
- 16 Ideas of How to Promote Your Book Before and During Launch
- How to Find a Good Editor for Your Book
- Editing 101: The Price of Editing
- Finding Writing Fascination (and Inspiration!)
- Announcing A Writer’s Path Writers Club: Creating Benefits For Writers
- Pens Meeting Report 19 September 2017!
- How to Begin to Write Poetry
Go Straight to
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Winner of the Pens ‘Wheelie Bin’ mini competition November 2015. Radio interference squealed and shrieked as the three aliens sat huddled together on the top of the windswept hill. ‘Earth to Central, Earth to Central, come in …….’ Antennas quivered … Continue reading
Welcome to everyone and to two new visitors, Jane and Nabila who we hope will become members after this first visit. Winners of the Pens ‘Wheelie Bin’ competition! A great little event this turned out to be and our thanks … Continue reading
Winner of Second place in the Pens mini competition on ‘Wheelie Bins, November 2015 Wheelie Rather Nice You moaned about the magpies, you moaned about the rats And someone up in Scotland used her bin to ensnare cats. So when … Continue reading
Winner of the Third place in the Pens mini competition for ‘Wheelie Bins’, November 2015 Oh, dear, here comes Mrs D with this morning’s left overs. The cat’s watching her. “Get down Minnie,” she shouted. Minnie was sitting on the … Continue reading
What a great meeting this one turned out to be! Are we On Fire or what ? The ‘In House Wheelie Bin’ poetry competition closed and many entries were handed in so we are awaiting the results at the next … Continue reading
You can still enter the competition!! just pop it in the post box today and you might be a Winner !!