- Follow on WordPress.com
- Getting Over Yourself: Advice for Novelists
- Exhibitions featuring Petra’s work
- Free Editing Comes to AWP Writers Club!
- 16 Ideas of How to Promote Your Book Before and During Launch
- How to Find a Good Editor for Your Book
- Editing 101: The Price of Editing
- Finding Writing Fascination (and Inspiration!)
- Announcing A Writer’s Path Writers Club: Creating Benefits For Writers
- Pens Meeting Report 19 September 2017!
- How to Begin to Write Poetry
Go Straight to
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Just to get the season started, here’s one from the very talented group that Pens are. She walks her path with haunted eyes talons as fingers point to the sky a hooked nose mirrors a bird of prey, Feathers … Continue reading
For this meeting the community room was figuratively turned into a busy press office for the afternoon as everyone excitedly licked the end of HB pencils and turned over a new page of the ubiquitous spiral bound reporters pad to … Continue reading
Thank you all for your interest in our Creative Writing Competition, the entries are coming in nicely. If you haven’t had a look or are waiting until ‘tomorrow’ to send yours in please note that it’s only 21 days to … Continue reading