- Follow on WordPress.com
- The Benefits of Joining a Writers Group
- Pens meeting report 01 August 2017
- 3 Things That Make a Great 1st Line
- Do We Need to Write a Consequence for Every Action?
- Everything That Will Tempt You to Quit Writing–and How to Deal with It
- Getting Yourself to Write
- What Can You Write in 15 Minutes?
- Pens Annual Outing – 2017
- How to Instantly Add Depth to Your Story
- Hooking the Reader with a Killer Opening to Your Book
Go Straight to
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Just to get the season started, here’s one from the very talented group that Pens are. She walks her path with haunted eyes talons as fingers point to the sky a hooked nose mirrors a bird of prey, Feathers … Continue reading
For this meeting the community room was figuratively turned into a busy press office for the afternoon as everyone excitedly licked the end of HB pencils and turned over a new page of the ubiquitous spiral bound reporters pad to … Continue reading
Thank you all for your interest in our Creative Writing Competition, the entries are coming in nicely. If you haven’t had a look or are waiting until ‘tomorrow’ to send yours in please note that it’s only 21 days to … Continue reading